Seawall Repair New Haven CT
Some houses and businesses in New Haven, CT are continually exposed to erosion by water.. As such, your seawalls need repair to ensure their effectiveness.
You should only hire professionals when the time to repair your seawall comes. Salt of the Earth Inc. specializes in seawalls repairs in New Haven, CT.
- We are fully insured, which protects our team and customers from liability for damages and injuries.
- When you hire our team to do repairs on your seawall, you’ll have peace of mind. Essentially, we will take care of everything and save you time. That means you will get ample time to engage in productive activities.
- We have years of experience in the seawall repairing field. In turn, this guarantees client satisfaction.
- Seawall repairs can be dangerous. Fortunately, our team is fully equipped for job safety. We have access to the tools required to get the job done safely and on time.
- We know New Haven, CT’s building codes, and our team will comply with the rules when handling your seawall repair project. While building regulations change regularly, we always stay up to date with the latest policies.
- Because you don’t have to rent or buy any tools and equipment, hiring Salt of the Earth Inc. for seawall repair services will save you lots of money and stress.
- We are flexible and can work within your project budget. Hiring us to handle your seawall repair project in New Haven, CT means working with a company that offers reasonable prices.
- We use high-quality materials when repairing seawalls. For this reason, your seawall will serve you for many years to come.
- By hiring our team of professionals, you will avoid demolition or extensive excavation of your seawall.
Signs That Your Seawall Needs Repair
You’ll know if your seawall needs repair by examining it. Be sure to call professionals when you notice the following signs:
- Signs of deterioration in several slabs
- Parts of your seawall have cracks or break off
- Some concrete slabs are leaning
- Presence of rust stains
- The stress beam seems to be falling
- Loss of soil behind your wall
What Are the Benefits of Seawall Repair?
Seawall repair improves the value of your property by making it aesthetically pleasing and functional. By keeping your home or and businesses safe from storm surge or other damage caused by water approaching too closely, you can ensure that your property value will not decrease due to damage. Here are more benefits that seawall repair offers:
- It helps you reduce safety for your business or home
- We will do the job without any demolition
- Our highly skilled team will do complete the repair within one day
- No damage to the surrounding landscape, plants, or yard
When your seawall needs repair, get in contact. We specialize in concrete and stone.